1. During martial law, the range of business entities, which intend to import military goods to Ukraine for the needs of state defense, has been expanded, and the procedure for registration of such entities implemented by the State Export Control of Ukraine (SECU) and obtaining the relevant permits has been simplified.
2. To obtain a permit of the SECU for import of goods subject to export control, it is necessary:
– to register the business entity in the SECU under the simplified procedure;
– to submit an application in the prescribed form for obtaining the appropriate permit for the import of goods to the SECU;
– it is not required to submit a copy of the foreign trade agreement (contract), commission agreement, power of attorney, etc. as well as the application for a one-time permit. https: /www.dsecu.gov.ua/ua/sodo-zmin-u-poradku-importu-tovariv-vijskovogo-priznacenna-na-period-voennogo-stanu